Last Year We Found $3,532,485.26 In Potential Unemployment Cost Savings For 200+ Nonprofits. Get Your 2-Year Savings Projection Now.
|Use Priority Code 2014CLINK-AD for expedited processing|
With the ability to save thousands of dollars on unemployment costs annually, more than 2,000 nonprofits are working with the Unemployment Services Trust and exercising their right to reimburse for unemployment every day.
You use the nonprofit postal rate. But have you exercised your nonprofit unemployment tax alternative?
UST participation affords you access to:
- Long term savings compared to state unemployment taxes
- One-on-One advice for unemployment claims
- Live HR Hotline with certified professionals
- Thousands of HR forms, documents, templates and checklists
- 200+ on-demand courses for management and employees