Last Year We Found $5,437,701 In Potential Unemployment Cost Savings For 325+ Nonprofits.
Get Your 2-Year Savings Projection Now.
|Use Priority Code 2015CLINK for expedited processing|
With the ability to save thousands of dollars on unemployment costs annually, more than 2,000 nonprofits are working with the Unemployment Services Trust and exercising their right to reimburse for unemployment every day.
Have you exercised your nonprofit unemployment tax alternative?
UST participation gets you access to:
- Long term savings compared to state unemployment taxes
- One-on-One advice for unemployment claims
- Live HR Hotline with certified professionals
- Thousands of HR forms, documents, templates and checklists
- 200+ on-demand courses for management and employees